Chillflame's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sisterly love

2 posters

Go down

sisterly love Empty sisterly love

Post by thebroarthur2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 am

Milina walked through the giant, dangerous yet beatiful forests of Felarya. Well, she didn't walk she slithered. She used to be a human but when she got in Felarya. She transformed in a giant naga. Her bleu eyes looked sad just like her feelings. It had been a year since she had seen her family. A year she had to learn how to control her new body. She missed her family and especially her little sister. She always loved it when she came to her bed in the morning and pulled at her arm telling her that the sun was up and that she wanted to play hide and seek in the backyard. She wished she could turn back time. Sure being a giant naga was fun. And she had made great friends. But even that can't make up for the fact that she missed her family. She wished that her little sis was here. She got pulled back out of her thoughts. As she heared a song coming from her right. Her belly rumbled. She sighed again a tear rolling down her cheek. She had to eat humans because she was a bad hunter. Her friends tried to teach here how to hunt animals because they saw how heartbroken she was. But it didn't help, she was to slow. Evendo her friends didn't understand why she was so sad about eating humans but they helped her anyway. She started to slither to the spot. She looked from behind a tree and saw a little girl look behind bushes and tree's.

She looked as she searched for something. It reminded her of her little sister. She turned around to walk away. Untill she heared the lyrics of the songs. That was the song she had Always song for her little sister when she felt down. Milina turned around and looked good at the little girl. She had long black hair and livingly hazelbrown eyes. With a spark of undying pleasure. She had a little teddy like the one of her sister. Milina smiled. Maybe, maybe her only wish had come true. She slithered to the little girl. She looked up to her. "Hello, miss. What are you doing in my backyard?" She asked with childish innocency. "I-is your name Ilia." Milina asked. Her blood raced through her veins. What if this girl wasn't her little sister. "Yes miss." She looked at her traveling her gaze from her face to her tail. "Miss, why are you so big and got a snaketail?" Milina smiled and looked good at her sister she looked a little bit older. But she still looked like the girl she left a year ago at home. "Well, that happened when I first got here. What are you doing here? All alone, this forest is filled with danger." She looked around to make sure there indeed was nothing that could steal her little sister. "Well, I'm searching my sister. Where playing the biggest game of hide and seek ever." Milina tugged at her hair. So that's why she was happy. She tought they where playing a big game. Than she realized that she was seaching for her in humanform. "Ilia, it's me Milina." Milina let her take a good look at her face. Hoping she would reconize her. Ilia looked at her like she just went crazy.

"Sorry, miss. But your not my sister. She isn't as big and doesn't have a tail." Milina was on the verge of crying. "No, really it's me look at my face. Please." she begged her little sister. Ilia stumbled back. Scared, scared of her. "You do look a lot like her. B-but if you're her than prove it by singing the song that she sings when I feel down." Milina smiled and straighed up and started to sing.

"<em>Little girl don't feel down. I'm here you're big sis.
Come stop crying. I'm here, it's alright.
Don't be sad you're safe, I'm here to comfort you.
I'm here to scare the monsters away.
I'm here to hold you close and love you.

There no bullies around me only me and you.
Come here I'll sing this song untill you feel good.
Come here I'll be here Always when you need me.
Go to sleep in the morning I'll still be here.

Come let's sing and dans let all the bad guys know you're not scared.
Because I'm here to play with you."

</em>The last tone still trilled through the air. When Ilia jumped at her and smiled. "It's really you I found you." She jumped of Milina and runned away. "Come we've got to show you to mommie and daddie. They won't believe you became a big snakelady." Milina tugged at her hair. "Ilia we can't go back home." She slithered to Ilia and picked her up. "Why not sis?" Ilia looked at her like she was pulling of some bad joke. "Well where stuck on this planet." Milina waited for her reaction. "So we can't go home." Ilia looked sad when she relaxed and she smiled. "That's not bad. I've still got my big sister." She ran back and tried to hug Milina. But she was way to small for that."My very big sister." Milina smelled a pair of humans walk close to where they where. "Come, let's have breakfest." She picked her sis up and slithered to the spot. She gently lowered her sis to her tail so she could sit there. "Yay, I'm on a snake." Ilia said she tought it was funny. Milina looked down and smiled. Then she slithered to the humans. A young copple. They looked confused about where they where. They had only be sucked in Felarya a minute ago. Milina sneaked up to them. Grabbing the man first and with only seconds between that she picked up the girl. They had no time to react as she quickly shoved them in her mouth. As she swallowed them. She heared a little 'tud' and crying behind he. She turned around and saw Ilia run away, crying. Milina stood paralyzed. Her little sister was running from her and more than ever she felt like a coldblooded monster. Her little sister tripped over a rock. And layed down, curling up in a tight ball and cried. And slowly Milina got the control over her body back. But sh efelt like a puppet. And slowly moved to her sister. The humans in her stomach squirmed around and made her feel even more like a monster. She slowly reached her arm out to her little sister. Who curled up even more. Milina quickly pulled her hand away from her sister. Her lips moved from eachother and a whisper came out of them. "Ilia?" She started to let out weak pleads. "Don't eat me. Please I'm a good girl. I wanne go home..." And even more come from her little sister and Milina dead inside. What had she done her little sister cried and pleaded because of her. "Ilia?" And she could say nothing but her sister name. She felt patetic adn all the time the kicking of the young couple. She reached for her little sister and this time picked her up. Ilia's pleads stopped and she cried a little harder. "Ilia. I'm sorry." Ilia looked at her. "Why did you eat those people?" Milina looked at her sister. " Beca... Because I need to do that." She looked down hoping to escape her little sister's gaze. "Are you gone eat me?" That simple question struck Milina like a bullet shot out of a gun. "NO, I would never hurt you. I'm trying. I try to catch animals. It's just... hard." Milina was crying now.

"Milina?" Her little sister stood up. "I want to go home." Milina looked at her. "Me too, me too." She hugged Ilia to her chest. "Me too."

thebroarthur2

Back to top Go down

sisterly love Empty Re: sisterly love

Post by Dage Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Soft and sweet, but I felt like the vore was a bit forced. If you continue this, it'd be cool to see the deeper dynamic between the sisters and if Milina ever succumbs to certain temptations.
Dage
Dage

Back to top Go down

Post by thebroarthur2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 pm

well of course it had to be becauseshe really doesn't want to eat people and that's why I choose to do it taht way.

thebroarthur2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum